Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 18, 2009

Info Post




Calvin Klein
Francisco, hmm. How basic can you go. And why? As we all know theres way more, mucho more, going on in your head and so mucho more to show us. It however shows the way we'll walk, a white and soft, clean and clear style. And for that, my compliments.






Erin Fetherston
Grown-up! Less sweet, less cute times a zillion, but more wearable, in a chic way, yet still the touch that Erin is known for. I became a big fan a few seasons ago, with the last one on top. But this time, she really kicked-ass. From dresses with a small detail, who every woman can wear to wherever she needs to go, to editorial pieces, and ones only the real fashionistas will rock. My tumbs are up, way to go Erin!






Marchesa
Georgina Chapman, a brilliant young lady, who's bringin the old-days back to the new ones and creating gorgeous pieces that today's A-list will be rocking on many events and red carpets. My favorite one, the second above, blow my mind. A folded black and white, very origami-dress. I wonder who'll rock this one.








Matthew Ames
The future. Protect yourself, don't stress yourself. Gorgeous one pieces or looks what match easily together. On the list as one of my favs thus far. Love it!





Oscar de la Renta
So many models, so many looks. As Oscar is all about the real 'power-woman' I was kinda missing his 'power-dresses' in this collection. However, looking at the zillion accessories and very wearable clothing, maybe it's still 'all about selling'. Eitherway, my picks kinda remind me of Marc Jacobs and GianFranco Ferre a few seasons ago, yet it still shows Oscar his vision is timeless.





Phi
Another season, yet still not there. Great looks, kick-assshoes, good models, but missing that certain edge. Andreas Melbostad knows how to design, but the rest is still not coming (out). However, as always a strong collection with some of my fav pieces, maybe it's time for him to do menswear too?


And ofcourse I also saw amazing pieces at Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler and Rodarte, but the styling is far beyond my taste, therefore I couldn't post them. But the collections are deff. worth checking, yes yes. As for now, on to London!


Images through Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment