Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 17, 2009

Info Post


If you've been following the FW blog this week, you know that I've been up at NY fashion week, and seen some pretty awesome (and, admittedly, a few awful) things. Of course, my camera is ever-present; these are some of my favorite snaps from the week's adventures.

Also! Before I forget! Don't miss the Big Announcement about FW's Anniversary Party, because it's going to be awesome and we'll be giving away tix to a large number of lucky local readers. And! I've also got some exciting new announcements about this Tuesday's fall fashion talk at Neiman Marcus Chevy Chase; stay tuned and I'll tell you about them very shortly.

In the meantime, I present: Fashion Week!


the staff does a run-though before alexander wang. bonus points if you spot him


midwestern gal karlie kloss, who stars in the new october vogue


the press descends on wang before the show


somebody was really, really excited about getting a seat for wang


the majestic brooklyn bridge. no, i can never get enough.



the uniform at milk studios. i called it "a tad cheesy." my friend here seemed to agree.


this editor was my favorite person to look for at the shows. stunning!




at rachel roy... love the colors...



nyt lensman bill cunningham, aka the most adorable fashion icon around


stumbled onto the set of sex and the city movie in soho


devi kroell presentation



me! in helmut lang tee, vivienne westwood skirt, my enormous phillip lim bag


the rodarte gals, being filmed for a movie. at least it seems like a fun crew.


more karlie, getting inked up at rodarte


aveda served artisanal ice cream outside rodarte. pistachio for breakfast... ommm...









can you identify your front-row vogue editors at lim? (with leighton meester!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment