Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Info Post
Some people got upset about my last post about going back to eating meat. I got a few weird emails from angry people which supriced me a lot. I've never claimed to be a vegetarian since I've always been eating fish but I'm not going to start eating meat for the rest of my life because of this. I've actually decided to get some German vitamin-juice and skip the meat.

I know that it's healthier to eat vegetables instead of meat but my problem was that I didn't eat enough vegetables (or meat). So in order to gain weight and vitamins, minerals or whatever they though I was lacking the easiest way was to start eating meat according to the doctor I saw.

So please don't send me any more angry emails about how horrible it is to eat meat, I'm obviously aware of it since I haven't eaten it for the last 7 years. And I'm not going to go in to why I'm eating fish, but basically I feel that taking fish from the ocean and putting cows filled with hormones in small boxes isn't quite the same... But I don't care if you do want to eat meat either because it seems quite natural to eat it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment