Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 21, 2009

Info Post
I went out to find a new cosy cardigan for fall, but it seems almost impossible to find the kind I want. Shopping for clothes in Göteborg isn't the greatest, but I'm going to Stockholm this Friday and I'm confident that my chances are better there.



This is what I wore today, everything was given to me by lovely people, accept for the shoes from ellos.se. I tried to bring the mood I wrote about it the last post but I'm not completely happy. I'm especially unhappy with my camera at the moment because I can't seem to take good pictures with it and that ruins the mood in the pictures. I do like the smokey eye and pale lipstick, and I will probably try it out more this fall:

The lipstick looks horrible in this picture, but it's very nice in real life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment