Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Info Post
 
Behind the scenes photography by Nadinoo
Yesterday we shot the Autumn/Winter 09 mood shoot, the day really couldn't have gone smoother even with the rain it was perfect! Many thanks to Marlies (Photographer), Francesca (Model), Conny (Hair & Make-up) and Sibylle (Stylist) for making it all come together so nicely.
I really can't wait to show you the final images but thought it would be nice to share a few sneaky pics I took during the day.
The location was perfect for the mood of the collection, we shot in a beautiful old cafe which was originally a fabrics & trims shop in the 1900's, there were so many original features and still some remaining stock in the many tiny drawers that lined the walls. I fell in love with place, a shame it is not in my tiny town as I would go there for tea and cakes everyday!
 I will definitely be back there though to rummage through what is still left as I have no doubt I will find some amazing hidden treasures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment