Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

A little while ago I received a pretty exciting e-mail from Carmen at Worn Fashion Journal. She asked me to write up a little something for the Worn Journal blog about hair inspiration and since we were in the midst of a humid, sticky heat-wave in Montreal, and my hair was all things un-ruly, I decided a little frizzy hair inspiration was in order! I have to admit I was so ridiculously nervous writing for a magazine I like so much - even if it is online. I tried to think like I do when I'm writing for my own blog, but knowing an editor would read it made my stomach do flips and I suddenly felt like everything I wrote sounded silly and discombobulated. Well the end result is up, I'm still not sure how I feel about what I wrote, but if you'd like to check it out you can read the post here, and while you're at it be sure to check out the rest of the awesome articles! It's a Canadian magazine that focuses a lot on vintage and handmade stuff and they're really, really great! Their issues are available for purchase on Etsy too if you're interested in seeing them in print!

0 comments:

Post a Comment