Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 21, 2009

Info Post
There's something to be said for that "Monday-morning-nostalgic-about-how-much-fun-you-had-all-weekend-and-sort-of-sad-about-returning-to-real-life" blues-y feeling. I think it's almost comforting to me at this point, and easily helped by a cup of hot coffee, some 1920's radio and a pile of homework. My outfit this morning was completely and 100% inspired by Rhiannon's "Lumberjack" outfit that she posted about yesterday. I'm going to have to give her all the credit, it just seemed like the perfect beginning of Fall, Monday morning outfit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

outfit details:
plaid shirt - American Eagle Outfitters, Thrifted
Black & Grey skirt: chosen from my little sister's wonderful closet
black t-strap shoes: Aldo
white socks: H&M
Brown belt: thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment