Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 13, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

I think this weekend was one of the most unplanned successes I've had in a while! We spent almost the whole weekend at the baseball field watching my sister's boyfriend play in the provincials. They made it all the way to the finals and the last game was so exciting I nearly jumped out of my seat! In the end they lost the final game, but not without bringing their A-game, they managed second best team in the province and Chris was player of the game!

This morning Mikey and I strolled around a local farmer's market picking up all kinds of tasty fresh fruits and vegetables and made the most delicious pasta primavera. I have already baked a couple of pies and crisps and coming up soon will be my family's annual pumpkin-cookoff, which I'm definitely looking forward to!

I hope all of your weekends were as spontaneously wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment