Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 14, 2009

Info Post
Well, my day off is quickly coming to an end (I still go to bed early, even on West Coast watches) and I wish I would have been a bit more productive - but, I still got a whole lotta things done so I guess I shouldn't complain!!

We'll start out with my outfit for the day! A pretty little 30's cotton day dress I recently picked up in the city.



Day Off!


And then we have all the fussin' I've been doing with re-arranging and trying to make do and find homes for things...
A little more kitchen bits:

kitchen windowsill

kitchen


And my bedroom.

bedroom daytime curtain setup

new bedroom

old junk in new places


The Layering Process - Part 3


... If you go to my flickr you can see what came before this ... sit tight - this is bound to change at least 6 more times! We need a lamp near the chair and then I think some old medical illustrations to go above. I'd love to find a nice embroidery sampler in corresponding shades, but those cost a pretty penny and chairs should come first!!!

OKAY - now, onto the somewhat exciting stuff. I opened a Big Cartel shop! I'm no etsy traitor - but I wanted to give Big Cartel a whirl!! I'm still fussing around with it ... so bear with me as I figure out things in this apartment and with this new website. Hopefully I'll be adding a few new things each week due to the fact that I have a walk in closet and I've quickly run out of space for my clothing and that's not even including the 4 bins of winter stuff sitting in New England... so ... you know... gotta make some room!!

OH! And I don't think you can add Big Cartel to your readers ... so I just created a twitter page for the store that I promise I won't update too much, just one tweet per big shop update. I had to use underscores because someone named John Moore thought it cute to take 1385... John, whoever you are, I'm not impressed.

Anyway, here's the link to the Big Cartel shop - check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment