Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 12, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

We've had the most perfect weather here in Montreal this week and today was far from the exception! My sister's boyfriend, Chris' baseball team - The Hemmingford Ravens - was playing in provincials and we all decided to go out and cheer him on! Well his team won the morning game and we ended up staying for the evening game too! We spent the whole day out there doing all kinds of typical baseball game things! My outfit is nothing new, except for the beautiful black purse I'm sporting, which as a really unexpected gift from the always lovely Quincy who also sent me a beautiful pair of black 40's pumps which I have every intention of featuring here soon! Lola had an absolutely wonderful day, playing with other dogs and chasing people around tail wagging!

Photobucket
The Ravens played their hearts out and are ranking first so far, semi-finals and finals are tomorrow and I got so into it all I think I might go spend another day at the baseball field!

0 comments:

Post a Comment