Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 14, 2009

Info Post
A few weeks ago, back in Boston Land - my bestest pal in the world, and pro-photographer extraordinaire came over on one of those too dang hot to move kinda summer days. We spent the afternoon on the back porch, where I forced him to play Uncle Wiggily with me. These photos have been sitting on my computer since then ... hiding away in my iphoto because my hot frizzy hair was a little too crazy crack head for my liking. But, I miss Jeff and that back porch and hot days that make your hair go floofy ... so here we are!

I don't know what the weather is like where you are right now - but if it's hot, have an ice cream cone! And if your best friends and family are close - give them bear hugs!

IMG_5261

IMG_5266

IMG_5293

IMG_5281

IMG_5295

IMG_5289


PS That lovely dress I'm wearing is one I picked up from Stellate Vintage on etsy! I looove it, but I don't fill it out properly and I don't think there's too much opportunity in SF for me to wear even a quarter of all the summer dresses I have... So - expect a blog post about a Big Cartel shop update later today!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment