Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 28, 2009

Info Post
When the Dark Spell video from the Lula website took the blog world by storm a little while back, I was consumed with giddy excitement to see the 9th issue in print! Ordinarily I try and avoid the scans that start to pop up everywhere before seeing the magazine for myself first. There's something about sitting in my bedroom with a cup of coffee, not knowing what to expect once I crack the cover, that is just too good to ruin with scanned images first. Well, I caved this time, and headed right over to the magazine forums at the Fashion spot, knowing full well some lucky European girlies would have scanned in some of their favourite editorials by now. I'm still not sure yet if I'm glad I did or not, but now that I have, I might as well post about them!

Photobucket
I'm absolutely smitten with this black and white, creepy silent film-ish editorial photographed by Yelena Yemchuk and brought to life by none other than this issue's cover girl - Karen Elson! I've got all kinds of ideas for inspired blog posts running around in my head now.

Photobucket
As far as outfit inspiration goes, it doesn't get much better than these two right here! I have a feeling that this Fall and Winter I'll be breaking the old "no-white-after-labour-day-rule" on nearly a daily basis! As if I needed any more reasons to keep my eyes peeled for lovely little white mini dresses to pair with polka dot tights and little velvet wedges or perfect little pixie boots...these two images have somehow managed to add to the roster of Ivory themed ideas I've got floating around up there in my noggin!

I hope I haven't ruined the magazine for anyone else, I think every time an issue is due to come out, the whole "blogosphere" goes a little crazy! Well here I am, right on that bandwagon! It's just too good not to join in the fun!

(all images found here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment