Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 24, 2008

Info Post


This is an old picture, taken by Jeff, my very best friend and twin brother (wink!)

I had just moved to Boston when these pictures were taken (two years ago) and now looking back at them - I think I look so young! Almost like a different girl... I guess this must be what city livin' does!

Anyway - I've been thinking about my accordion a lot lately and wishing I could remember more than a few notes of only one song. My teacher up and left for Buffalo, NY so I'm left with a bad memory and stumbling fingers! I've been practicing little by little so maybe I'll get better again. Not that I was ever good - but more than five notes would be nice!



The big black accordion in the picture is my fathers, from when he played in a garage band in the 60's. It's much too big for me so I purchased this little beauty from an antique store in NH a few Christmases ago.

When I look at it I want to run away with a gypsy circus and live only out of a big trunk. One that holds things like pretty glass perfume bottles and old crepe dresses.
(I think this is my favorite daydream)

0 comments:

Post a Comment