Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Info Post

It's a busy, busy day here in Spinach HQ, only compounded by the fact that I popped by the magazine store today – News World on the north side of Farragut Square, which always has the latest mags waaaay before anyone else – and they had the new In Style (Rihanna and a long-awaited redesign!), Harper's Bazaar (Jessica Biel, eh) and Marie Claire (love that Maggie Gyllenhaal). Okay, and also US Weekly, which I totally bought for poolside reading this weekend. Gyllenspoon! Brangelina! No, I cannot get enough.

For now, you can find me elsewhere at the following locations:
+My Project Runway recap over on the Washingtonian. I nearly died when Austin came skipping across the street in his little scarf. {I also have a play-by-play version, in the style of my Gossip Girl recaps, that I'll be posting here later today.}

+A Q&A with Armani beauty guru Tim Quinn, who was in DC earlier this month. {Loved him! And honestly, within days of adopting a few of his beauty suggestions, a friend asked what I was doing to my skin because she thought it looked amazing. So, thank you, Tim. You might make a beauty devotee out of me yet!}

+And of course, my weekly fashion event picks at both Washingtonian and Lucky mag. {Sigh. RIP, Pop.}

+Back soon with an exciting giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment