Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 21, 2008

Info Post
1. last week mike and i circled the block near my place looking for parking and ended up settling for the one and only spot we found about a block and a half from my door. when we returned to the car 45 minutes later, a tree had fallen over and as we got closer we realised his was the ONLY car affected. somehow there were no damages!?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2. on the metro yesterday i thought i was seeing an old man talking to himself, which wouldn't be that out of the ordinary, but as i got closer i realised he was talking to his pet parrot! and the parrot was totally talking back!

Photobucket

3. Mike and I went swimming on Ile Ste Helene on Saturday and I ran into this little friend. A crazy "ile-ste-helene local" told us that if we stand very still with food in our hands the lil guys will come right up and eat out of your hand. I experimented, we had a moment.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4. This morning i spent time with Lola. we went to the dog park and she chewed a chew stick while I read a book and a great dane tried to sniff her butt a lot.
when it was time for me to leave for work, she gave me this look:
Photobucket
what did i do to deserve that??

5. unfortunately my job is right around the corner from urban outfitters, and no matter how much my brain knows that nothing is worth what they charge there, I can't help myself when i see certain things. This notebook was the result of my indulgent behaviour today, and i have already started filling it with appointments, and tips that Laura Lloyd gave me about places to see in Europe!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment