Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 25, 2008

Info Post

A friend dropped me a note this week and posed this question: Is a fashion "staycation" where you dress as you would in the place you'd most like to be?

I love the idea and, since my upcoming vacation plans are limited to a few quick jaunts to the Delaware and Jersey shores {whoo}, I am contemplating a glamorous fashion staycation very soon. Where should I "go"? India? (Boho skirts, bright colors and piles of beads!) Paris? (Hmmm… lots of black, light scarves, heels constantly, smoky eyes, some Dior here and there.) Mr. Valentino's yacht? (Bikinis, heels and breezy tunics. And probably a spray-tan.) Can I take a staycation through time, to Paris Fashion Week perhaps? (Intensely glam, Sartorialist-worthy ensembles. Every. Day! Heaven…)

The best part? Unlike a regular vacation, I can bring my entire shoe collection with me.

{Photo from here.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment