Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Info Post
I miss being a kid and running out in the rain. Now it seems like there are too many excuses to stay inside and keep warm. Dancing in the rain and splashing in puddles used to be some of my favourite things to do. Enough is enough I told myself today - go and have some puddle splashing fun! But what is the appropriate footwear for such an occaison??

Converse and cassette socks! Why didn't I think of that?

Things I Love Today -

  • Making wishes on eyelashes

  • Zoe Regoczy - some of the most alive art I've seen in a long time

  • Project Runway Australia - the guys are bitchier than the girls.

  • The Getaway Plan - I get to see them this weekend!

  • Beautiful looking chess pieces - It's my Alice obsession flaring up again. I bought these two bookends that look like knights pieces. I can't stop staring at them.
Neon yellow 60s girls dress - thrift, peacoat - Target, scarf - knitted by me, tights - Coles, socks - Jay Jays, Converse by J. Lees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment