Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Info Post
I've been awarded the Arte y Pico award from the lovely Skye over at Skylark and Son.

“This award is given based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogging community.”

1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.

2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.

4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico“ blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. Here's the link!

5) Please post these rules.

This is such a cool award and I'm honoured to have received it. The people that I would like to tag/award it to are:

1. Stilinberlin - One of my favourite street style blogs. I know that I constantly talk about them but they are really that good. Trust me!

2. Professionally Trendy - The design of this blog always floors me. Sabrina always writes well thought out and eye catching posts.

3. Smaggle Style - Lady Smaggle's posts guarantee a laugh, a bit of fashion envy and are always perfectly punctuated. She was also one of the first Australian bloggers I found and fell in love with.

4. Milk Children - An awesome blog that has only recently come to my attention. Heidi knows great style and takes the most lovely photos.

5. Cupcake Project - Yes, that's right, I do read non fashion related blogs. Just not often and usually because I'm hungry. Mmm... delicious. Picture - The Cupcake Project.



Also new and exciting post tomorrow! I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment