Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 24, 2009

Info Post
it all makes sense!


A few weekends ago my mum and sister and I went to a stall antique store in Connecticut. The place is huge and I always, always find some little ol thing to take home. There was this sweet man with old crank up record players and he was selling records from the 20's/30's/40's ... I was pestering him about Paul Whiteman records as my mom and sister were wandering about. We joined up and looked around on the next floor and on our way out I made sure to stop by the woman's booth who has little Beatrix Potter books. I keep meaning to buy The Story of Two Bad Mice, but I totally got distracted when I saw this beautiful little black lambie, who has a little key at the bottom that when you turn it plays "hush little baby" so slowly

... I let out a little yelp and my sister laughed at me and said my mom did the same thing when she was looking at it. Needless to say, after only one "mommm can we get itttt?!?" she said yes and that little bebe was tucked under my arm for the rest of our time there!

....MUST be something in the blood!

PS Mom, if you're looking at this - don't fret, I'll bring her home soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment