Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 24, 2009

Info Post
Mike and I totally caved today and took a guided trolley tour of Savannah. There is just too much history to take in and I wanted to know more about some of the buildings and sqaures. It was definitely worth while, although it made me realize how touristy the city is in certain areas...
I won't bore you all with the details, I'll let the pictures do the talking...here is my version of Savannah. The highlights that I thought were worth documenting! I hope you enjoy it, and that at least some of the pretty-ness comes through in the pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Flannery O'Connor's childhood home!)
Photobucket
(A live oak tree older than Savannah itself!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment