Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, July 11, 2009

Info Post
New Hampshire: you're a magical little land when it comes to antique stores. A magical land indeed. I found some good luck over the past few days in New Hampshire... granted I don't need another thing, but - I certainly can't say no to old botany drawings!

IMG_2339

IMG_2338

. . .


$2 for each of these little dishes, sure - I'll take 'em both!





. . .


Polish yourself flatware at $1 a piece, okay - lemme have 23!

New flat ware

. . .


I'm totally in looooove with the way this old square of French tobacco smells. Uh-mayzing!

French Tobacco

. . .


One of my favorite purchases of the week, this bark cloth catch all! My shipping supplies quickly went right into it and I'll be so happy to never have to wonder where I left the tape again!

Bark cloth catch-all

. . .


I splurged a bit on this one .... (my birthday is coming up, I had to justify it somehow) But I need to stash those odds and ends somewhere!

Wallpaper drawers

. . .


I also bought a little foot rest that matches those $2 dishes just perfectly (pictures when it finds a home!) AND another one of these boxes (the floral tea box in the middle there!) I thought I was lucky to find one, now I have two!

And there's one other special new addition to my dress collection. A dreamy 20's drop waist dress in my all time favorite color combinations. Thank you Miss Amy Merrick, you're a saint for ever parting with this one!!!

20's dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment