Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Info Post

So last week, just in case you were wondering, I up and went off to Mexico, to swim with turtles, eat delicious tacos and read a bunch of books. It was heavenly, but I do apologize for the abrupt absence. Apparently, the internet is not always abundant in Mexico.

I was hunting around my computer for a picture of this faaaabulous braided jersey necklace I'd bought recently and wanted to show you (I can't find it, but it's kind of like this, except with double the amount of strands), and instead came across these archived pictures from Prada's incredible "Waist Down" exhibit a few years back. I don't think I've ever posted them, which seemed sort of a shame. No one quite does a circle skirt quite like Miuccia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment