Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Info Post
Belle Meade
outfit details:
1930's sheer dress (hemmed shorter): Folles Alliees
White woven picnic basket bag: Chicken Dinner Candy Bar on Etsy
pink ballet flats with bows: Ebay


Ahh I have so much to fill you guys in on!! I was so excited about posting about Lauren the other day that I totally forgot to post my pictures from the Belle Meade plantation from earlier that day!

belle meade

The plantation is about 10 minutes outside of Nashville and one of the prettiest places I've ever seen! Mike and I cheaped out on the tour of the inside of the mansion and opted for roaming around the grounds, snacking on some pretty delicious peaches and pretending to be rich old Southerners on the porch of the mansion...
It was an absolutely perfect day and anyone who is ever in the Nashville area should definitely check it out!

Belle Meade

Earlier that day, we stopped by Hendersonville to pay our respects to the late and great Johnny and June Carter Cash. We were sort of disappointed by the cemetary...it's located along a modern boulevard next to some hotels and grocery stores...I kept picturing their graves being out by a beautiful field somewhere in the country side....but it didn't take away from the experience of being there!

Johnny and June Carter Cash

0 comments:

Post a Comment