Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 12, 2009

Info Post
Morgantown WV

Wow! I think it only just hit me that my highly anticipated road trip is actually happening! We arrived in Morgantown, West Virginia around nine PM, after a surprisingly-not-so-long twelve hour drive from Montreal!
We had originally planned to take our time with the drive and stop in Syracuse or Buffalo along the way, but we opted for a road side Dunkin Donuts to save us some time, which we were glad to see was worth it when Mike's good friend Jason and his roommate welcomed us into their fantastic home, which really feels more like the greatest tree house I've ever stayed in!

I'll have to take some silly shots of me drinking beer out of a can (I just can't do it, I hate the taste of metal!) in front of the big American flag hanging in their living room!

To be honest it's way past my bed time in general right now, but especially after such a long drive, all I can think about is laying my head down on this pillow next to me and calling it a night! But I promised myself I would document as much of this trip as possible for my family, friends, and any other interested folk to follow!

Tomorrow we are hitting the water park and a Pittsburgh Pirates game and Jason just told me we'll be getting in on some kind of fancy wine and cheese shin dig happening at a country club not far from his place! It's a promising first day I'll tell you! This road trip couldn't be off to a better start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment