Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 27, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
Today was my third and final blogger meet-up of this road trip. I was supposed to meet up with Brianne in Boston, but Mike's sweet new drum kit has us travelling to Chicago instead, so unless some fantastic ladies from the Illinois area contact me for a meeting, this is the last of the fabulous blogger ladies I know along my path!
Photobucket
We spent such a fantastic day with Quincy from Q's Daydream, and her husband, Jonny! They are just a barrel of laughs, and we couldn't have asked for a better introduction to Baltimore! The whole meetup started at Edgar Allen Poe's grave site (or many grave sites?) and continued along the water and into a sweet vintage shop called Killer Trash where we both found fabulous items!
Jonny and Mike played paparazzi all day long and we had the most delicious dinner in a boat-shaped restaurant on Fleet Street! Even getting lost in Baltimore, trying to find our parking spot was a fun adventure!

Quincy and Jonny are one of the funnest couples we've ever met, which is pretty much what we expected them to be! We were thoroughly entertained all day, and drove away saying things like "weren't they just great?" and "what a wonderful day!"...

Thanks Quincy and Jonny for showing us such a good time! All of these meet ups have just made me so sad that I don't live closer to all of my online friends! It's so weird to spend such a lovely afternoon together, cementing the fact that you have so much in common with other vintage bloggers and then going back to being just blog friends! I hope we can all keep in touch outside of the "blogosphere" and become wonderful pen pals! :D
Photobucket
Pittsburgh and Chicago are next on the itinerary! And I have some pretty grandiose ideas of what Chicago has to offer! :D Feel free to offer up any suggestions from your own visits to the Windy City!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment