Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 16, 2009

Info Post
Since workin' for myself I'm feeling slightly more and more crazy each day. It's a big deal to leave the house and go to the post office... today was quite a day though! the post office AND a trip to harvard square! I even splurged and bought new shoes! yes indeed - cool life!!! (sike!)

Enough of my workin' at home woes though!!So, this 'lil outfit of mine was inspired by two things. Paul Whiteman (you stole my heart sir) and Jessica's post about Footlight Parade. I'm terrible at watching movies. I usually fall asleep and I think I'd rather listen to records - but the little stills look adorable and those gals are sweet as pie! If only I could turn cartwheels like Paulie ... life would be perfect!

Ten little tappin' toes


(also, I have NOT forgotten about the second Rainbow Box installment, I'm just having a hard time choosing images... you'll find out more tomorrow though!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment