Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 17, 2009

Info Post
blogger meet up
I was nervous and excited and giddy all at once on my way to the Frothy Monkey today to meet the always lovely Lauren from Blooming Leopold! Luckily for me she was absolutely wonderful and put me at ease right away by just being so down to earth and fun to talk to!
I feel I can safely say we hit it off almost immediately! We had originally planned to go thrifting - which I still would really love to do with her someday, she's definitely got one of the best styles I've seen! - but we got onto so many tangents that we just completely lost track of time, and before we knew it not only the shops were closed, but the coffee shop we were at was too!
meetup

Mike came along too and we spent almost our entire dinner talking about how great she was and how much fun we had! They totally got along having things like Rasputin, Brian Eno and Star Wars in common!!

I was totally nervous about how smoothly the transition from online to real life would be, but Lauren was just the sweetest, and I wish I lived closer by so that we could hang out more often, because I really feel like we could be the greatest of friends! Our meet up has only cemented the idea I already had that this blogging world is just the most positive community I've ever come across!
blogger meetup

Make sure to check out her blog and keep an eye out for her upcoming etsy store! I have a feeling it's going to be one of my favourites seeing as her personal style is all kinds of inspiring!!!

Thanks for the awesome coffee date Lauren!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment