Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 16, 2009

Info Post












































































It's somewhat past midnight, I just been working, shooting from 8pm and the team left an hour ago. What I mean to say by telling this, I have no clue. But as The Drums sing their Saddest Summer Song, it's not bedtime before I write my bedtime story.

A lot has been happening the last few weeks, from my trip to Los Angeles - Petra and Morena, I very mucho miss you both! - to meeting friends and people such as Wakeem who I haven't seen in forever. Oh and I'm very upset, as my assistant Martin is leaving town for a week and I have noooo idea how I will survive. I think besides the fact that he's a sublime person, he just keeps on helping me out, as well today, gosh how I will miss you when I'm back in Amsterdam! All the fun we keep on having. I may cry, ha.

And yes, back in two and a half weeks. Back to Amsterdam. I need a cookie, or two, wait. Whatelse happened, what didn't, I don't even know. All I know is that I'm very much alive and more ambitious then ever. Plus I feel at home. Whatever I wear, whatever I do, it doesnt matter. New York may be wow and amazing and the sky is the limit. Everynight is another party or something to do etc, but during the day it's still working hard, long days and giving your all and even more, because if you don't, someone else will. And that combination and attitude, seems to suit me perfectly!

Unfortunately I have no money-tree in my garden, so going back to get all the money I need to get back here is something I simply have to do. Oh well, what else.. Today shooting with Minoru again. And with Lindsey from Marilyn, who's set to be tomorrows next topmodel, she's amazing! Plus Tetsu made her a red wig, selfmade and real-hair. Breath-taking. Oh and I miss JeanPaul, more and more each day!

My previous week, let me think. Ha! Me being drunk and walking with Alex from 14th and 9th to his place at 13th and Ave A or some. Walking, drunk, falling 20 times, the best. And with breakfast the next morning and a My Little Pony colour-thingy, I felt quite bad, but very happy at the same time. Or maybe it's just Alex. One of the sweetest people I have ever met. Oh ehm.. some PR Agencies hold the cuttest guys, some others hold the biggest bitches. But one lesson I've learned here, is that you simply can't expect people to react the way you would. Oh and No, no is not an option. :)

And and, I bought a pair of sneakers. Quite scary, not sure if I will wear them. Gosh. I'm leaving in a couple of days. Unreal. Bah. Off to bed, returning time tomorrow, my fav. Not. And no Martin, so I may die. Ha. If so, love you all. Goodnight! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment