Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Info Post
Well, I'm a week late... But, here were are -The Spring installment of the The Rainbow Box Series... The Rabbit Box.

I don't spend enough time with this book as I should, it just makes me too sad to read it. There's something painfully truthful about Joseph Pintauro's words... almost like, things we know, but don't want to think about... Oh, heck- I don't know. It's a beautiful book, here are some of my favorite pages.

RabbitBox1

. . .

RabbitBox2

. . .

RabbitBox7

. . .

RabbitBox11

. . .

RabbitBox12

. . .

RabbitBox13

. . .

RabbitBox14

. . .

RabbitBox15

. . .

RabbitBox22

. . .

RabbitBox23

. . .

RabbitBox42

. . .

RabbitBox43

. . .

RabbitBox44

. . .

RabbitBox45

. . .

RabbitBox56

. . .

RabbitBox57

. . .

RabbitBox58

. . .

RabbitBox66

. . .

RabbitBox63

. . .

RabbitBox78

. . .

RabbitBox8

. . .

RabbitBox9

. . .

RabbitBox82


PS Can I just say, Norman Laliberté's handwriting samples make me want to pull out that Pilot Varsity Pen from my Black Ink days that I know I must have kicking around somewhere and practice my cursive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment