Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Info Post
Well, I have a surprise day off! So - I'm going to scrounge around my closet and try and get a Big Cartel update together for later!!

Oh! And that blousey from yesterday!!! When I first found it I didn't have the slightest idea about what to wear with it ... so, this post is dedicated to the evolution of an outfit!!!

Pt. 1

Pt. 1

This is my favorite version! I really like the pale pink with the faded green trousers. But, those trousers always need a heel, and when a gal has to stand on her feet for work, heels aren't always so practical!

. . .

Pt. 2

Pt. 2

Hat, meet flats!! I wanted to wear my hat because I was so excited about it, and thought the blue shoesies would be another nice introduction of blue into the outfit. But, I hate wearing pants and I start to feel weird and too self conscious in them... So...

. . .

Pt. 3

Pt. 3

The most practical 'me' version! A sweater because I'm always so dang cold! And my wool tweed Lyell shorts. Funny that wearing pants makes me feel weird, but shorts and tights are okay... Girls....

. . .

Dress up

And this one is just 'cuz. All practicalities forgotten! A sweet co-worker of mine leant the shorts to me because they're so dang cute and go perfectly with that blouse.... A proper photo shoot with that blouse/shorts duo is in order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment