Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 24, 2009

Info Post





darlings, I have adjusted the prices of some pieces from my Fall 09 collection to add to your holiday sweetness.
Happy Christmas Eve!
xo


Quick side note:

To the second moronic, East Village bound shoplifter to scurry off with one of my delightful scalloped tops,
No more of your horseplay now, okay? Your tomfoolery reminds me, somewhat, of when my cat would bring the innards of some doomed wilderness creature to my doorstep as a gift. It should have flattered me, alas, it was just really annoying and NOT classy.

Though the dainty gals pictured below look quite elegant and poised for their ol' mug shots, it still represents a hot seat situation, and is best to be avoided at all costs.

Now, bring on the eggnog! xo








0 comments:

Post a Comment