Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 13, 2009

Info Post
Well, no - not actually. But, I've had that song stuck in my head since yesterday!!! How is it possible that I've never heard it until last night? It's quite possibly the cutest Christmas song, ever? Right!?

Besides vegetarian hippopotamusesses floating around my brain - I've been trying to put together a little Christmas cheer for this apartment. My over-excitement for Christmas came early this year. It was a few days before Thanksgiving and I blame it on channel 4 of XM radio. Normally 40's songs, but now for the Holidays its classic Christmas carols and when you're driving through New England on a cold grey day - it just hits the right nerve!!

IMG_0313


So yesterday was tree day. And I wore this pretty little 50s beaded cashmere dress for the occasion! I wanted to take home a mangy little scrawny thing, and somehow we ended up with an over 6' Noble fur behemoth. It's lovely, but dang - we had to re-arrange the apartment around it!!! The decorating process also ended up turning into a 2 day ordeal when we quickly ran out of lights.

IMG_0341


But I thiiiink all is set now! I'm sure I'll manage to find other little bits and bobs to stick into the branches over the next few weeks.. Last week I was a pom pom making factory, next week - a little bird building shiny nests!

IMG_0359

0 comments:

Post a Comment