Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 20, 2009

Info Post







Yesterday during the Mykro-Meeting Ava showed me the newly launched CANDY. A new found magazine by the brilliant Luis Venegas that doesn't put the focus on male/female, boy/girl or actually any gender. It's about the gender-bender-trans feel and mostly very unique in his kind.


In this very first issue there was one editoral that really blew me away. Callum Wilson, who I think is great anyways, got shot by Karim Sadli and styled by Robbie, who I think is one of today's biggest talents coming from the new gen, Spencer. The styling includes different Lacroix Couture Archive pieces who turns Callum into something else, all done perfectly.

This story is one of the few I've seen in a long time that makes my heart smile. A good story in a great magazine, pushing limits, creating space for whatever theres to come. CANDY MAGAZINE, a must-buy. Robbie Spencer, a name we should all remember.


Have a good Sunday! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment