Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 13, 2009

Info Post


Last night I went to see Me and Orson Welles after dinner with my sister and her friends. I went in with absolutely no expectations because I really couldn't tell if I would love or hate the film, but I ended up loving it!
It was one of those movies that makes you want to move to New York City and dive head first into something exciting! But above and beyond all the cheesy real life inspiration it provided, miss Claire Danes' wardrobe was just about the best I've seen! It was perfectly in line with what's been inspiring me lately. 1930's collars and blouses and little short sleeved sweaters, and her hair!!!!! I still haven't really mastered the art of putting curlers in my hair, probably for lack of patience, but this movie makes me want to try.
I won't ramble on too long about it, but I think this movie is worth seeing simply for her wardrobe! I also ended up really liking the movie itself, but should some of you not be as into it, I'm sure those clothes won't disappoint!



As for Zac Efron, well despite being guilty of gossiping about how "cute" he is with my 12 year old Goddaughter, Lauren, I actually had my doubts about him playing this role, but he's really not so bad in it! And he looks sort of adorable in his scruffy 1930's pants and suspenders combo running around NYC with his ukulele...
I'll leave you with that, I don't want to say too much, but I definitely recommend seeing it, even if you wait for it to come out on DVD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment