Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Info Post





I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, however you chose to spend it. I don't really have much family left--just one grandmother, so I spent it with friends, friends of friends, and new friends. I used to love the magic of Christmas, I still think it is a magical time, but it has changed for me not having the same family I had when I was a kid--but that's how life goes, you can't change what's happened in the past, and I think the ones that survive the best in this crazy world are the ones who are malleable enough to bend with the changing times--and a lot of times, changing families. I've done pretty well standing alone, actually, I think it has forced me to grow up and be stronger--all by me one-zies, but really at some moments, I wish I was six years old again, before everything mattered and became so serious. Now I really love seeing children during the holidays, and how thrilled they are to be off school and about to get loads of presents, it is perfectly simple, and I remember it to be magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment