Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 20, 2009

Info Post


The holidays are sort of finally starting to feel like holidays to me. Even though I'm not quite done all my school stuff, and I am still working a whole bunch. Mike is done his exams now and we get to spend time doing very Mike-and-Meaghanish things which are my favourite things to do. Last night was his annual office Christmas party, which is always the event that jumpstarts our holiday cocktail party season. I don't have much of a budget for holiday wear this year so I decided to remix a bunch of dresses I've already worn. This is the Modcloth dress I got for my anniversary with Mike last Spring and I wore it on that steam train ride to Wakefield...the pictures Mike took that day actually won me a contest with Modcloth, and even though I wear it all the time, it's one I have been scared to take pictures in since that day because those are some of my favourites Mike has ever taken!



Anyhoo, this is my Christmas tree and my two little ones and my Christmas outfit number one. Our next three events are just regular family dinners, but I think they're the ones I'm most excited about! Even though last night was a fancy cocktail party with fancy people and fancy drinks and food in a fancy hotel, the thought of sitting with Mike, my sister and her boyfriend at the kid's table getting secretly drunk off wine and apple cider is more exciting to me than all that fancy stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment