Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 20, 2009

Info Post
Photo 71

Photo 81

Photo 121

Photo 111

Photo 142

outfit

Time for another hat update! I recently acquired a handful of new treasures from my wonderful mum-in-law (hand picked from her grand-mum's collection). I apologize for the dodgy photo quality - I've finally invested in a usb cable for my camera so I'll be able to upload photos of a slightly higher quality (I know it's a long shot but my fingers are still hopefully crossed that some jolly old feller is going to leave me a proper digital camera under the tree).

I'm once again afflicted with oozing, red eye due to improper lens care and have as a result a tiny trail of zits where my glasses sit and a temporary tearful/high looking eyeball. Hopefully eyeball will be clear and bright for our day of travel. We're leaving for Vancouver tomorrow embarking on a tedious 4am trip to Newark, I'm debating whether or not I should stay up all night watching movies and continue amateur embroidery projects or squeeze in a few hours of sleep before waking up in Mcallister family style and rushing around the house in a sleepy panic. Decisions, decisions.

I wish all of you traveling folks a smooth and safe journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment