Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Info Post


With Mike back from tour, I've been more than excited to get back into taking blog photos again. Somehow I think the whole thing is more fun when he's around to turn it into an adventure, and I feel too self conscious setting up a tripod and all that jazz. Besides, usually giggling ensues and it winds up being a grand old time with Mike!
Tonight was supposed to be set aside to taking pictures of the super duper outfit that Quincy sent me for my birthday last month, but a combination of about 6 inches of fresh snow and a lack of daytime availability made it next to impossible! You can sort of catch a little glimpse of it through my open jacket in one of these pictures, but there will be more I promise you!
In the mean time, this snow has arrived at the perfect time to make me want to stay inside my apartment or at coffee shops and write these three last papers that will conclude this insane semester!



I can't thank you guys enough for all your ridiculously sweet comments on my last post! I think you guys are better moral support than any real life friends I may have! Reading all your wonderful blogs and hearing from you makes my day, and I just thought I'd throw a big thank you out there! I really do promise to be better at commenting and replying to comments in about a week when this madness is all behind me!



Is it snowing anywhere else yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment