Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 11, 2009

Info Post
Hey everyone! I feel terrible that I haven't posted anything in 2 months but, I have been really busy. I applied to some schools and I don't find out if I've been accepted until March. Hopefully, I will get in somewhere.
Then, a few weeks ago my computer crashed and I only had backup on some of my stuff, so I couldn't post from my laptop. Luckily, my computer was fixed and I will have more time to post after I'm done with finals on the 17th.
But, until then I scanned some amazing photos for you of the Velvet Underground, Nico, Edie, and Andy. I will write another post on the band soon, because it's VU's 45 year anniversary. You guys are awesome!
















(scans from The Velvet Underground: New York Art)

0 comments:

Post a Comment