Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 27, 2009

Info Post


I actually didn't take any pictures this year! I was far too caught up in huge holiday meals, waking up with headaches from too much Christmas wine and random Christmas Star Wars marathons! I have some very exciting gifts to post about here, including one 1940s Singer sewing machine and one Mary Poppins sized GORGEOUS carpet bag! I also got the most perfect mustard yellow knitted cardigan and some awesome baking and kitchen wares! And my gift to myself was the Dear Creatures jacket on Modcloth, which I received on Christmas Eve! All of these items will be properly photographed with my sisters' brand spanking new fancy DSLR camera soon! What an exciting Christmas! I hope that you all had an equally wonderful Holiday!

If you have a minute, check out the interview I did with the WORN magazine blog! I'll be writing monthly contributions to the blog, and although I'm totally self conscious about my answers, I'd love for all of you to read the interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment