Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 14, 2009

Info Post
han2

han3

han1

han4

18_6

A few posts back I mentioned an impromptu rooftop photoshoot and promised photos of the event and there they are! Darling, talented John De Lima (pictured here) has put up more from the evening along with dazzling photos of his gorgeous (and very missed) lady friend Lucy. Keep your eyes on these two as I expect big things coming from this talented duo. I also expect them to be back and playing chinese checkers in our bed by the summer months. And so begins my cajole:

Dear John and Lucy, upon your return to the land of the free you will find our living situation very changed, in fact you will find that in addition to a new found privacy we've gained a clean toilet (so far successfully stocked with toilet paper), a cockroach-less kitchen, a room in which only our bed a few poodles and a dresser reside  (no sofa, no drafting tables, no mice nesting by our shoes), a closet that isn't overflowing with boxes that leave bruises after a rigorous hunt for clean clothing, and best of all our very first living room! This is where you will rest your weary heads, no more taking turns sleeping with the creepy crawlies of the night, it's pure luxury (and spying dolls) from now on. No, dear friends, you will not be subjected to "vomit flavored" exotic fruits, pigeon pets (though I rather regret that as Henry I was a saint), refrigerated garbage,  or early morning construction blasts (and no peeping tom workers). A new leaf has been turned, and it's waiting for you to eat bangers and mash with it. If you are curious to see more of what awaits you can peek around over here.

Entirely unrelated from above post but as a kind person pointed out my christmas playlist (along with the whole website on which it was created) has disappeared into the hungry belly of myspace. Could somebody point me in the direction of another similar website where I may continue spreading christmas cheer? I have loads more songs that I would like to share with you before our silent and holy night arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment