Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 14, 2009

Info Post
to sell


I'll be focusing a lot more of my attention on 1385 over the next month. This is exciting, but frustrating because the light is so terrible in here! It was especially hard today because the Christmas tree blocked out so much light through the windows - but that's all different now... the tree has been re-located and in its place, a much needed and long awaited couch!

Anyway! This is a little pile of things (more or less) I managed to list today. There's certainly more for tomorrow, if I can manage to tackle my to do list, pack for a long weekend wedding trip to New England, and clean/re-arrange the apartment before flitzing off for almost a week!

(oh! as far as shipping goes - don't fret! If you order something I'm going to have everything bundled and ready to go before hand and I will have my lovely elf take it to the post office for me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment