Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 30, 2009

Info Post


A little while back I decided to put my shop in Vacation Mode because a busy school and work schedule were just about making me crazy! Your flood of really sweet comments and emails meant so much to me, and I have to admit I've been missing it all so much!
The semester is finally winding down and I decided I would re open in time for the holidays because I've been collecting a few items here and there that I think you all might like!
I'll be adding them all to the shop at the end of this week; there are hats and coats and dresses and shoes and some really great accessories too....
It should be a pretty exciting update. In the meantime, the items that were there when I shut the store down are still in there and up for grabs.

I also have some not-so-vintage items that I'm thinking of selling on the blog, but I'm not really sure how well that would work...have any of you tried it before? Has it worked well?

Thanks for your patience and sweet words all semester! I am going to be such a better blogger and be able to comment on all my favourites again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment