Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 16, 2009

Info Post

outfit details:
red dress & sparkly bow shoe clips: H&M
tights: HUE
Black Wedges: Browns
Glasses: Brooks Brothers


Well there isn't much left to tell about the fantabulous weekend Mike planned for me, but I thought I'd post the evening pictures we took inside the hotel! The Cheateau Montebello would be best described as a gigantic log cabin castle! It was built in 1930 to attract tourists to Montebello, and a year later a matching log cabin style train station popped up too! The train station has since been turned into an information kiosk and the teenage boy who works there is going through just about the worst awkward phase I've seen! Poor boy.
Anyhow, after supper, Mike and I snuck in some hotel pool time, and then we did my favourite thing to do in a hotel ... sneak around barefoot looking for secret rooms! We didn't find any secret rooms, but there was an exciting chimney fire in the fancy lobby, and I kicked Mike's ass at Battleship before we followed some Hall & Oates music down some stairs and stumbled upon a room full of middle aged men and women dancing in their socks to the sounds of the bell hop belting "Your Kiss is on my List" at the top of his lungs! We contemplated joining, but instead we opted for more fireside chats and exploring random corridors, to no avail.
I'm already planning our next trip to a little small town, though it'll have to wait until December, since Mike leaves on tour this week until December 8th! Oh how lonely I will be!


0 comments:

Post a Comment