Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 27, 2009

Info Post
It's the very end of the semester and I'm in my final crunch! I'm so excited and motivated to do my work right now because I know that by the end of next week it'll be all over!
In the mean time, in the very little spare time I'm allowing myself, I've been over at my Grandmother's house sewing Christmas presents for people and eating really delicious food while we listen to Frank Sinatra Christmas albums. Today when I got home I was wishing I could afford to go online shopping for some Christmas and New Years eve outfits, and some general winter wear, so I headed over to Top Shop! I'm not sure if I'll end up actually buying any of these. Part of me would rather go thrift some outfits in real life. There's just something more satisfying about it to me. But we all know how fun imaginary shopping can be, and so I filled my cart up to the brim and gave myself a 1000 pound budget! Here are some of the things that found their way into my basket!












I'd kill for that velvet playsuit, though I'm not sure if I'd pull it off the way I'm imagining it in my head...and the little gray sailor coat is so, so cute! The sequin beret will probably never actually land on my head, but I like how it looks on other girls! And while I will probably hold out for a really pretty, well fitted vintage one, I'm really hoping to get my hands on a nice fur coat this winter. I sometimes feel silly in them, and I know how controversial the whole thing can be, but there is just something about them that is so sophisticated and grown up. That's probably why I feel so silly whenever I try one on....because I really don't feel like I'm grown up, or sophisticated. But maybe if I find the perfect one, I can save it for when I am! The wonderful heaven I found a few weeks ago has a whole basement full of them, so maybe I'll spend a few hours trying each and every single one on this week.....
I hope all you lucky American girls enjoy your Thanksgiving festivities this weekend! My sister and I made apple cider tonight and watched Home Alone. That's about as much celebrating as I'll be doing, so do lots for me and post about it so I can live vicariously through all of you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment