Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 20, 2009

Info Post
I'm a lucky gal. Well, first off because I'm currently on a tropical beach vacation with family which has been filled with lots of ocean waves and silly frozen drinks... But, also because I have two of the very best friends in the entire world, and I'm really excited for both of them right now!!!

This past summer, Alice and I found an arm load of beautiful apple bags from a crazy man selling amazing things. (This was the guy selling that lovely dress form I left behind!)

Well, Alice has worked a little bit of that magic of hers and turned the bags into such amazing things and I wish I could have the entire collection! She enlisted two very dear friends and Jeff to snap the pictures and they're so, so lovely I wish I could have been there with them stomping around through that field!









Please make sure you take a peak at Alice's shop, and take a look at Jeff's photos - I'm so happy to have both of them in my life and so dang proud of everything they've accomplished. The best part is I know there's still so much to come!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment