Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 14, 2009

Info Post
I've been very busy studying lately, so I haven't had time to blog. I'm just gonna make a quick post about school projects. I find school projects oddly inspiring in their naive aspirations. I don't know if anyone remembers the movie "science of sleep"which very much reminded me of that school aestetic, and I'm sure that Wes Anderssons new movie "the fantastic mr fox" will have the same kind of lovely papier maché feel. The lovely blogger Style Rookie is also a perfect example of how you can mix this naive creativity into your personal style.


The Science of Sleep trailer.


A school project my classmates and I made about 3 years ago:

(I play the nerdy girl who falls in love with the running man after he bumps in to me ;) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment