Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 20, 2009

Info Post


I found Toast via Dear Golden's sweet sweet blog, and am quite sure I'm probably one of the last people on earth who knows about it. That's usually how it is with collections such as these. None the less, I couldn't stop myself from posting these, considering how inspired I am by the wonderful layer=ability of all these pieces, especially in light of the super duper cold weather we're already dealing with here! And with snow just around the corner, those boots couldn't look any more tempting to me right now!



Toast is only in the UK from what I can tell, and all of their items online are listed in British Pounds, which unfortunately for me means that their reasonable prices become slightly less reasonable when converted. But wow oh wow those photos on the rocky beaches and in those beautiful old mansions! And it's really worthwhile checking out the videos they have in their video & podcasts section of the website! They're totally creepy in a strange Lula-Dark-Spell way, and make me wish more than ever I was somewhere in the English countryside, or roaming around Ireland, rowing little boats on lakes, and exploring big green hills with little bouquets of handpicked flowers!



The whole set is probably the second most inspiring Winter collection I've come across since the Sally Scott images I posted here not long ago. I get so unmotivated this time of year by all the cold weather. It isn't pretty and snowy yet, but it's bitter and cold and dark in the mornings, and while it isn't quite winter coat and winter boots weather yet, it's too cold for all my Fall jackets, and inspiration like this is exactly what I needed to break me out of my November blahs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment