Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 28, 2009

Info Post
I meant to do this post two weeks ago - but things just got away from me, so here we are now!!
A few days before I flitzed off on vacation I spent a really nice, leisurely day flipping through this lovely book!!



I took a few photos of some of my favorite images, but stopped mid way through - it was getting to be too many pictures!!! The bulk of them are on my flickr and I know, I know - the image quality is somewhat horrific. Someday I'll have it properly scanned - but in the mean time, here's a nice little sneak!!

. . .


gogetter

. . .


manhattanmaid

. . .


crazycat

. . .


dresvelope

. . .


longchew

. . .


featherweight

. . .


californiapoppy

. . .


sudanette

. . .


closes

. . .


spiritofyouth

. . .


chico

0 comments:

Post a Comment