Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Info Post
I guess we all look for something, work up to something, hope to meet something, create something and so on and on. At times, we almost forget all we have, all we are surrounded by. But for some of us, it's the hunt, the push, the many nights of no sleep and the constant walk that keeps us alive. I can say 'work-a-holic', but the road to Utopia may fit better.

Tonight, I was this close to give up on my hunt, this path, the road to my Utopia. However my love for all I'm doing simply told me 'not doing it' is no option, therefore I have to continue. Behind the zillion Facebook-friends; the poses; outfits and trips/jobs/stories, I'm simply a young creative with a lot of ambition, who lives for creative talents around the world and will connect them to whatever in fashion and any media, from a magazine to a website, as he wants to show the crowd out there all he believes in and hopes to inspire so many others.

Unfortunately the amount of support in this country is no-where to be find; and as the team gets more busy and we all don't make a lot of money, it's about giving even more, in hoping to receive more as well. Which makes it hard at times. Times as tonight. And therefore, all I can do now is to live by 'all or nothing'; continue what we've started and hope for the best to come our way. Maybe it explains why so many others have left this place. Maybe it's time to move. But where-to? And how?


Let a new chapter begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment